Take the Pulse of Women’s Health
Visit our Healthy Women Lead Healthy Families
Explore The “7 Domains of Women’s Health”
A woman’s health is determined not just by her physical health, but also by 1: physical, 2: social, 3: emotional, 4: intellectual, 5: daily environmental, 6: financial, and 7: spiritual factors.
Read or hear Dr. Kirtly Parker-Jones talk about the 7 Domains (August 7, 2014 — her initial podcast).
Listen in as Dr. Parker-Jones, OB/GYN at the University of Utah, takes calls and talks about various health and family issues from both a woman’s and a health expert’s point of view (in her regular feature “Seven Domains of Women’s Health” on The Scope podcast from the University of Utah).
Get Help With Annual Health Insurance Enrollment
- Association for Utah Community Health (AUCH) | contact
- Community Faces of Utah
- Eccles Health Sciences Library (Univ. of Utah) | contact
- Intermountain Healthcare (Women & Newborns)
- Salt Lake County Health Department
- Center of Excellence in Women’s Health (Univ. of Utah) — find contact information
- State of Utah, Department of Health (EPICC)
- YWCA Utah | contact (find crisis line)